Marriage stands the test of times when both you and your spouse work towards making things better. And we are tested the most when we face adversities. If you can sail through the adversities as one, as a team, then you have won half the battle.” – Unknown
In the absence of the traditional aunts and uncles who prepare for marriage and help when trouble comes we have a team ready to help you through marriage to support you in your relationship whether you are preparing to get married or have been married for years, and in the good times and the bad.
Take a look in this section for tips, advice and encouragement to help you build a strong, healthy marriage.
We provide courses for the following
- Freedom in Marriage – What Baggage are you bringing into your marriage and how to unpack.
- Understanding and Meeting your Spouse’s Needs
- The most important Issue in Marriage
- Effective Communication
- The Secrets of Successful Money Management in Marriage
- Parents : Past and Present
- How to raise Great Children as you build a Great Marriage .
- Sexual Fulfilment in Marriage
One to One Marriage Support is available from our team of experienced coaches who will take you through difficult sticky issues in your marriage.
We run a specially designed programme for second generation migrants or children of migrants . There is a mix of cultures and diverse ways of thinking which can make it more challenging for children of migrants entering into marriage.
We explore your background and help you to prepare for marriage as an individual and then as a couple. Our programme is unique and tailored for migrants.
The topics that are covered are:
- Its time to unpack – Don’t bring baggage into your marriage
- Parents – Past Present and Future
- Resolving Conflict
- Team – Making money work for us
- Sex in Marriage
- How to keep the passion and fire burning
We conduct a monthly meet up with couples after completing the programme to check in and continue mentoring them for up to 36 months after completing the course .
Our classes are small and conducted online.