Migrant Family Support A National Non Profit organisation which aims to promote strong family life and help those facing family difficulties particularly for African Migrants living in the United Kingdom.
Migrant Family Support is a Community Interest Company
- To provide advice and assistance on social effects of migration.
- To provide courses and programmes to equip migrant families.
- To provide support to parents , children practically , socially and psychologically.
- To provide support to pre married , married couples and separated couples.
- To provide bereavement counselling and support.
- To provide low cost legal advice
To educate , empower and restore migrants of African Origin living in the United Kingdom in the areas of marriage , parenting , relationship breakdown and bereavement .